I’ve been looking for a job for almost 2 months now and I will admit that it’s freakin hard.
Never knew that it will take a lot of effort amd patience. I could have been the very first one to have a job in our batch if I just took the offer from one of the companies I applied last April. I didn’t take the job because of these funny and maddening reasons:
1) I don’t want to be the first one to have a job in our batch
2) The salary did not meet my expectations. (ok, slap me now)
3) If you will compute my expenses going to work everyday (allowance for the transportation, food, etc), my expenses are bigger than my actual salary that I’m going to receive and I think it’s not good.
4) There’s no benefits (Health card, etc)
5) I’m scared and nervous
6) I’m precisely not yet ready for the REAL world.
I know, I know, my reasons are really unacceptable. But these reasons led me into a decision that sometimes, before I go to sleep, I think of it and just regret.
Now, I’m still in the midst of looking for job and thinking of what I must do in my life now. Because to be honest, I’m really torn between staying in my degree field or jump into another.